Monday, July 26, 2010

Lately...










So before I knew we were having a little boy, I went ahead and found these adorable cloth shoes to make, just in case we were going to have a girl. Luckily, my best friend is having a girl 8 days before me, so she can get good use out of these...I went a little crazy and now have over 12 pairs of these in different colors, textures, and sizes! AND their reversible, so what get better than that! :)









Also, does this look completely like Andrew or what??? At first glance most people say he looks exactly like me, but I think they only look at his dark hair and his eyes.....than if you look closer you see Andrew all over him. Even though his eyes are similar to mine, he definitely has daddy in them, and in his nose, face, everything! :)

his four front teeth are coming in too now! :) He's a good little chomper!

No comments: