Friday, July 16, 2010

It's been a while.....

Yes, I know it's been a while. I swear I'm going to get better at this. I am so lucky to be able to quit work next month or sooner, and so when I do I'm hoping that I will be able to do this more :)
This is Devon's first trip to the Ocean!! We went to Copalis for the 4th of July, and it was interesting for a 1 year old.....:) Since Devon is too timid to walk still, it was a constant battle to keep him out of stickers, and out from underneath the motor home! :)















Devon also will not crawl anywhere unless he has things in his hands, and he's bringing them WITH him! hehe. Most of the time he even has something in his mouth as well when he is crawling so that he can get the most out of his trip to wherever his little legs will carry him :)
(Those are golf balls by the way.) He loves to go into Jacob's room and steal all his little toys that Jacob doesnt play with anymore. They tease each other quite a bit, it's quite entertaining :)















Helping mama make some freezer jam, he's such a good helper!

No comments: