Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September...

I seem to only write on this about every month and than there are a whole bunch of pictures to upload.....I'll get better I promise! :)

I was mostly busy with my cna class, which I finished on the 25th of this month! Yeah!!! :) I dont have any pictures, but the instructor is not someone I would want a picture of anyway! boo she was not a nice person :*(
But we did go to Kevin and sara's wedding on the columbia river, and that was a blast. Devon of course was ahit, and I even sneaked in some hairspray to give Devon a little mohawk when andrew wasn't looking! hhahaha




the bride and groom!



The wedding site, it was beautiful, but windy!
our little stud :)
I'll post more pictures but on a different post, I dont want to drag all the photos to the bottom! So hold on! :)

No comments: