Thursday, July 16, 2009

Suzie Home maker

Well I suppose you can't really tell, but I refinished this old army locker I got at a garage sale, and made it look like weathered wood from an old barn...so now it looks like it actually is made from actual wood pieces...you can kind of see the lines I put in it.....those and the apple baskets I got for 50 cents from the "new to you" store haha. I love that place....for some things.
This is an old cradle that we got for free and I sanded it down and refinished it in a dark red mahogany color....love it.


And of course the blanket that I made for devon. It has 15 tractor squares on it and finally, his information and a copy of his little footprints, yes they are really his, on the bottom corner.







a photo of one close up...they are all embroidered in really bold bright colors! i lvoe this blanket, I want to steal it! :)







1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't beleive what a miracle you have just been through, well, are STILL going through! We are SO happy for you guys. I can't wait to show Ryan the new pics of little(but so much bigger!) Devon when he gets home!